Project Title: PAST: The Potomac and Atlantic Striped Bass Telemetry Study
MATOS Project Code: PASbT
Project Duration: January 2014 - March 2018
Project Description: Track a representative group of 100 Potomac River striped bass over a multi-year period within the Potomac River and across major regions and tributaries of the Chesapeake and the Atlantic Coast.
- What sizes and sexes principally leave the Chesapeake Bay?
- How are seasonal migrations timed with changes in temperature and flow?
- Where do resident fish go?
- What other estuaries and coastal regions do Potomac River striped bass visit?
- What is the timing of spawning runs in the Potomac? Do adults spawn every year?
- Mike O'Brien (UMCES) email@example.com
- David Secor (UMCES)
- University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Potomac River Fisheries Commission
- Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission
External URL: http://fishconnectivity.cbl.umces.edu/PAST